Our Story

How it all started...

Sevierville Christian Center started in 1980 in the home of Pastor Art Linda. As time went by the church grew and moved to a store front on Dolly Parton Parkway. Some years later the church again grew and recognized the need for a place of their own.  Finding property that met that need, they moved to 1172 Catlettsburg Road in Sevierville.

In 2001, Pastor James Spicer and his family moved to Sevierville to help lead the church. After a few years the church had again outgrown its current building and  needed more property and a larger building. This was no small feat. Though the church was growing, miracle after miracle was needed to make this hope, dream, and need a reality.

Expanding the vision...

By the faithfulness of God, in 2004 the church found and purchased seven acres of land off Ernest McMahan Rd in Sevierville. By 2006 the current building of Sevierville Christian Center was completed and the church family joyously moved into their new home.

Since then the church has purchased additional property around the church so that the vision can continue to grow and reach out.

What drives us...

- Being a place where people freely worship God.
- Being a place of prayer.
- Being a place where the Holy Spirit is welcome and free to move in our services.
- Being a people who long to know and live out the whole Gospel.
- Being a place where children can learn about and know God.
- Being a place where the youth know and encounter God.

Be a part of our story...

Join us every Sunday as we gather to worship together a 10:45 am.